The life of a Blogger appear to be full of luxuries, but if we look from a broad point of view we will assume that being a Blogger is so tough, some times it gets out of control. A common man starts Blogging to receive healthy response from his audience, but earning online is another scenario. The term Blogging appears so attractive that daily numberless Bloggers are taking birth with the aim to rule the World of Internet. However, soon they recognize to become a Blooming Blogger they need to show solidity so they can write their name in Blogosphere. The success of an ordinary Blogger depends upon his qualities that how well he is capable of making his capabilities count. As we all know rose and thorns grows on the same tree in the same way we Blogger face some difficulties, but we also has some happy moments. Does any one figure it out how a Blogger feels? How he started his Blogging career? All these mind wobbling questions test our intelligence that how a Blogger starts Blogging and reaches the peak.
How a Blogger Starts Blogging:
Blogging is a term which do motivate us, has some sort of charisma as if we are a bee which needs to soak the essence of flowers to keep her self surpassed from others. In the same way, Bloggers are like bees which are motivated all the time in any circumstances believes in pure hard work. When a common man thinks of transforming himself into a Blogger he faces numberless difficulties, whether they are from his competitors or are of managing Blogging schedule life of a blogger is not as straightforward as it looks. So before a blogger starts blogging,
1. The Correct Plans: Plan plays most vital role in the life of a Blogger he thinks of every thing from his competitors to content thieves. To lead your plans to perfection one should maintain proper outlook that he is the one who will manage all the things, or he would hire few authors to surpass everyone in quick succession. All these questions are the basic terminologies which creates sparks in the brain of a Blogger who is working on a well planned Blog. The brain of a Blogger has enormous mechanism it is equipped with fascinating ideas, which realize other why this guy promotes perfection.
2. Selecting Perfect Blog Niche: Categories of a Blog matters a lot almost 90 percent of a Blogs organic traffic depends on its niche. Blogging is all about passion so a Pro Blogger will always prefer a niche which has your interest. However, if you select a niche which has your least interest then believe me soon you will find yourself tired of something, and in a little while you will discard your Blogging career in the middle of nowhere. So to decide a flawless niche for our Blog we should mingle our capabilities to formulate an ideal community for us, and for our readers.
3. Selecting Blogging Platform: Most of newly born Bloggers usually ignores this they don’t have the correct supervision to know which Blogging platform has high regards, and which is better in standards. Usually most of the Blogger recommend WordPress, while some suggest Blogger.com if the publisher is at tight budget. However, Blogger and WordPress have its own advantages and disadvantages. To discover which platform is superior and which is not see the following link.
4. Selecting an Ideal Domain Name: The third and the most vital thing which clicks the brain of a blogger is the domain of his blog. To select, the most powerful domain we should use a combination of two to three keywords related to our niche. So we can present them in such a way that it captures the interest of Bots as well as our visitors. New bloggers while selecting a domain name feels confused, whether they should go for .com or other domains, obviously selecting dot.com domain is the first choice. So we should always think in a constructive manner. The whole lot does not depend upon selection of a domain. It’s the motivation, which makes a blog extremely professional.
5. Selecting All Important Goals: To start off with a flyer we need to give attention to on our goals that how things would be handled. Goals always prove it self significant as the entire performance of a blogger solely depends on it. Selecting goals is internally linked with time management, the more we concentrate on time organizing the fruitful goals we will accomplish. This does not indicate that every now and then, we should assist our goals. We need to select out goal once and should spend most of our time to achieve what we wish for.
6. Time Management: To grow on success with rapid speed, we need to study time management that how we will control our daily life with our blogging career. However, both things are entirely different from each other so to manage time perfectly a cross connection should be established, to maintain balance in between our blogging career and our daily life. In early states of my blogging carrier, a time arrived when I found myself so stressful that once I thought to quite my blogging career. But I continue to do what I love, started to concentrate more on time management. We should believe in our capabilities that we have the power to handle all the ups and downs responsively. Moreover, Time is money.
How a Blogger Reaches the Peak Of Success? The Ultimate Glory:
After carrying out all the hard work, a Blogger reaches the point when he digs up to get on track and hence started to receive the fruits of his dedication. To get your name listed in the top Blogger seems to be the toughest ask but in reality, its not nerves thrashing. So let us see the facts, which will guide us through that after getting started how a Blogger reaches the peak ultimate glory.
1. Socializing with Your Followers: The most excellent way to endorse your blog is to build interaction with your reader. This will not only test your blogging techniques, but it will also increase your viewer credibility. Followers and readers are the most promising prospect for a blogger this is the only thing which makes a blogger differ from other. Communicating is the best thing to increase the trust of your readers and a step to get glorified.
2. Increasing Our Blog Traffic: Traffic is the key for every blogger this is the motive why the majority of blogger seize traffic as the most central object which acquires them to the next level. We are in 21st century where bloggers are skilled enough to get noticed in extremely short time phase. However, still there are some bloggers which are finding it difficult in pulling massive traffic from search engines.
3. Finally Time To Earn: Money is the word which makes us laugh and make us giggle with satisfaction that our hard work is not going in pale. Every one loves to earn but to get this far we need to do enormous hard work. However, after surpassing every one and getting to the last level, a blogger think finally after long lasting commitment he is finally able to achieve what he deserved.
4. Ranking and Statistics: After passing all the hurdles with commitment and hard work he is finally able to get listed in Pro bloggers. Ranking and statistics are the only way which tells us how a blogger started, and how he achieved such greatness. And after analyzing the ranks systematically we came across the reason why he is so perfect and the answer is Quality, Quality and Quality.
From The Editor's Desk:
So these are the secrets which make over an ordinary guy into a Pro Blogger. These steps present the impression that they are in fact uncomplicated, but when we apply them we need to do a lot hard work to accomplish such greatness. However, still we have convinced satisfaction that we running our heart out to be in the middle of tops. I look forward to that time when we will see a gigantic change is Blogosphere and who knows any one from us would bring that change. Give your suggestions and feel free to shoot your problems till then peace, blessing and happy learning.