- Leadpages offers over 70 pre-designed templates for you to use. You can customize these templates and use them as your landing page even without any IT support.
- The templates offered by Leadpages are all mobile friendly. So, your customers will get the best viewing experience even on their smart phones.
- The software also offers some high end templates for additional cost.
- The templates are SEO compatible too.
- You can also create your unique landing page with HTML coding with Leadpages.
- The templates are available in the following categories: Sales, Opt-in, Webinar, Up-sell, Thank you, Launch, Pre-Cart and General.
- The software features a drag and drop editing interface. You can change almost every aspect of your page without touching the HTML code.
- Offers you A/B split testing.
- Allows integration with a large number of third party software and services such as Google Analytics, Aweber, MailChimp, ConstantContact, Ontraport, SendReach, iContact, GetResponse, Mad Mimi, Interspire, WordPress, 1ShoppingCart, Facebook, E-Goi and Zapar.
You can see the Leadpages pricing above. The Standard plan starts at $25 a month. However if you look closely, you’ll the Standard plan does not offer many of the crucial features such as A/B spilt testing. Thus, on have to go for the Pro Annual plan $49 if he/she wants to get these features. The plans are not at all flexible and certainly they could have been a bit more reasonable.
Well, Leadpages is a decent software. The number templates are good, if not great in design. However the lesser number of templates available can be a little frustrating. Also the paid templates featured here are way better looking than the free ones. So, it is also possible that you’ll end up spending extra money buying a paid template. The pricing as discussed above is also not great. So, we would consider it to be an ‘okay’ software.
- The software offers over 100 predesigned templates that you can customize with little effort.
- The landing pages are all mobile responsive in design. This makes sure that your landing pages look equally catchy on a mobile screen too.
- There are five types of templates available, such as Lead Generation, Click Through, Webinar, Mobile App and Thank you.
- The editing interface is really smooth and features drag and drop editing technique.
- The software lets you run A/B spilt testing to find out the best performing landing page.
- No need to touch the HTML coding to complete the customization.
- Instapage allows a number of integration with third party software and services, such as MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, e-goi, Mad Mimi, Salesforce, ZOHO CRM, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, LimeLight, Autopilot, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, GoWebinar, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, mixpanel, Webhooks, WordPress, Drupal, facebook and BIGSTOCK.
You can see the Instapage annual plans above. The Basic plan starts from $29 a month. The pricing is quite decent according to us. The best however is the Premium Plan which gives you unlimited access to all the advanced features at just $79 a month.
Instapage is quite good when it comes to template designs and pricing. However, the software does not let you edit the HTML codes, so if you are looking at developing your unique landing page, then this software will disappoint you.
- GetResponse offers over 100 pre-designed templates that you can use to create your landing page.
- The templates can be customized without touching the HTML codes.
- The software offers over 1000 great quality images from their gallery that you can use with no added cost.
- The templates feature advanced responsive design. This feature enables the pages to adjust themselves according to the viewing platform such as phone, tablet, desktop and present the best viewing experience to the visitor.
- The editing interface is quite simple and features drag and drop editing technique.
- One can customize almost every aspect of the template using the editing tools.
- You can also edit the HTML code or create a unique page with HTML coding option.
- The software offers a staggering 118 third party integration . This whopping number of allowed software and services makes sure that you are never out of choices. Some of the most popular integrations are: ClickDesk, LiveHelpNow, justuno, MailSync, Outleads, LiveChat, 123 contact form, Capsule, desk, vtiger, SUGARCRM, ZOHO CRM, Highrise, Batchbook, FreshBooks, Google Contacts, zendesk, salesforce, WordPress, Formstack, Drupal, NewsletterBreeze.com, Bitrix and Joomla, Slack, Vidyard, YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Vine, Zapier, facebook , Twitter, SURVICATE, OPTIMONK, Privy, amazonpayments, Google checkout, Prestashop, woocommerce, E-Junkie, member mouse, BIG commerce, osCommerce, opencart, zencart, magento, shopify, SiteManPro, DPD, PayPal, GoWebinar and Google Analytics.
Above you can see the annual plans of GetResponse. The Basic plan starts at $15 a month, which is way cheaper than we expected. As you can see there are four plans, so one gets the freedom to choose any plan according to the size of their business. Here you must consider the fact that GetResponse is a full-fledged email marketing service, and not just a landing page creator. So, when you pay $15 for GetResponse that covers your entire email marketing budget and landing page software. Thus, you save a lot of money that you would have spent otherwise on a separate email marketing service.
GetResponse is a great software in almost every respect. The software is apt for small home businesses as well as big corporations. The responsive design feature is quite amazing and the large number of integration means I have greater choice in choosing any software or service for my campaign. The pricing fits snugly in your budget.
Final Battle: Leadpages Vs Instapage Vs GetResponseWell, I think you are quite clear about the final result of the review; GetResponse it is!
Honestly, we have reviewed a number of landing page creators. But GetResponse is so far the most versatile, feature rich and reasonably priced. The fact that you also get GetResponse email services for no extra cost is simply the cheery on the cake.
I am presently using the 30 days free trail pack of GetResponse. You can also sign up for the free trail here. Simply register your name and email address and you can get full access to GetResponse services for 30 days and access the quality of services on your own.
Don’t forget to tell us your experience!