Why To Verify Your Website on Pinterest:
As we all know, Pinterest is among the pioneers of social networking website. No one could think of it that, within 1 Year it could beat some social giants. The reason behind its success is its uniqueness that literally amused everyone. Following are the few reasons why a person should verify his website on Pinterest.
- Pinterest is a website with buckets full of authority. Therefore, by verifying our website we would receive a precious Dofollow backlink that is something extraordinary.
- After verification, it attaches a Verified sign to our domains, which gives a splendid impression to the followers. They have certain satisfaction that they aren’t wasting their time on fake or useless Pinterest pinboard.
How to Verify Your Website on Pinterest:
To be able to authenticate any website on Pinterest, first a person should have an account on Pinterest. If anyone hasn’t created an account yet, then go ahead and register a new one. After successfully registering our account, we have the liberty to verify our one website on that Account. Just follow the following instruction to learn how complete verification process.
- Go to Pinterest.com and Login into your Account.
- On the right side of the Screen, Hover over >> Your Pinterest Name >> and select Settings.
- Now scroll down and look for a Text area i.e. “Website”. Once you find it type your website URL and press the “Verify Website” button. (Remember: Type the URL of the website correctly because we have to upload an HTML file during verification).
- After pressing the Verify Website button, you will be redirect to a new page. Just like Google Webmaster tool Verification they will also provide an HTML File. Download that verification file upload it to the root (web server) of your website i.e mybloggerlab.com/pinterest.html.
- After uploading a verification file on the webserver of website, Press the “Click Here” button as mentioned in the screenshot below.
All Done: Now visit your Pinterest profile and you will witness your website URL along with a verified icon next to it. To verify that they have given you a Dofollow Link view page source (CTRL+U) and search for website URL. There will be no attribution attached, so it means its dofollow targeted blank.
From The Editor’s Desk:
We didn’t though that it would be so easy to get a Backlink from Pinterest. If a person has around 70 Active followers, then he will get a PR1 for sure on his profile. Getting quality backlinks from top quality websites always plays a key role in improving the SERP ranking. What are your thoughts about the new verification system? Please drop your precious comment. Take a lot care of yourself till then, Peace, Blessings and happy verifying.