What’s New in Google Panda 3.8 Update?
26th of June 2012 is the date when Google rolled out Panda 3.8 update and according to the facts it is the sixth update of the year. Previously, Google updated a minor change in their search engine terms which only affected less then <1% queries but this time, the Panda 3.8 has affected 1% queries worldwide so this means the update is not minor, and already we have seen lots of bloggers protesting against the update. The difference between the two updates is not a gigantic one, but still the current Algorithm update is pretty demoralizing.
How To Identify Your Blog Is Affect By Panda:
Lots of Blogger and webmasters are still in doldrums and are thinking, how they can detect whether they are affected by panda or they have successfully survived the wave. The answers is extremely straightforward and can be answered in few steps, consider following.
- Comparing Your Old and Current Traffic: We need to make two different Charts one would be based on your previous month’s traffic, and the other one should consists of the current traffic statistics. Now from an eye of an investigator highlight the decrease and increase in visitors stats and if the current month’s statistics is fairly lower than the previous months then surly you have become the victim of the Google Panda.
- Check Your Search Engine Ranking For Specific Keyword: Almost 90% of a blog’s traffic depends on Google, so if there is no traffic then obviously your keywords are not ranking well in the search results. From Google analysis or Google Webmaster tool you need to collect and search for those keywords which use to give you high rankings in the search engine, but if you are not getting the same spot in SERP then you are penalized.
The End Result (Conclusion): Now if the two tests above resulted in negative then you need to paddle up to the occasion with determination and try to work with consistency. There are some methods which could be implemented to get your out of jail, but remember to concentrate on the quality and try to produce highly professional content.
How To Recover From Google Panda 3.8:
To recover from Panda update you need to think in a positive manner and try to retain your old ranking, following are the some methods which could be utilized in surviving the Algorithm update.
- 1. Concentrate More on Your Content: “Content is king” it is the oldest abbreviation which is still used by bloggers because it has such attraction that bloggers cannot find its substitution. Google loves quality and your visitors love content, so you need to think more of creating tremendous content. By doing this, you will not only fulfill the needs of your Visitors, but it will also play an enormous role for Searching crawlers. Don’t think about money, take content as your first priority.
- 2. Don’t Spam or Black Hat: According to Google Engineer Matt Cutts, “Instead of manipulating or promote Black hat SEO users should write gorgeous content, even if they don’t want to do White Hat SEO then, it’s not a big-deal but they should concentrate more on their content”.
- 3. Be Concise Don’t Stuff Too much: Stuffing the entire posts with lots of keywords is consider to be the worst technique. To attain high ranking you need to be concise and should write to the point posts, so users can easily understand what you are trying to explain.
- 4. Do Guest Posts and Create High PageRank Dofollow Backlinks: Guest posts always play an enormous role in increasing your Domain authority it not only indicates the quality of a website, but also indicates bots to rank the website on the Top of the Search results. This tip is old but still it is most useful technique to stabilize your website.
- 5. Post Daily on Same Timing: You need to post daily because it tells Google, that how much you are dedicated to your blog. Posting content on same timing not only increases your Alexa Ranking, but also plays massive role in boosting your crawling rate because Bots know when you will update your site, so they reach your website in advance to fetch the item as soon as they can.
If you follow the above instructions correctly, then for sure you will get worry about Google Panda because Google only Penalize those websites which are promoting either false or using wrong techniques. If you work with dedication and tried your best in creating stunning content, then no one can stop you from winning the race with command. Hope you have enjoyed it give your thoughts about the recent Panda 3.8 update till then peace, blessings and Happy Updating.