After reading a real long article, Bloggers often get bored. To increase their energy few blogger interact with their friends while some of them utilizes Social Media. To be honest, the perfect approach of removing your stress is to listen to your favorite songs. The type of song could be anything. However, a pleasant melody literally refreshes the brains of a blogger. Moreover, it provides a new life to a blogger because it clears all the stress that is wobbling in their brains. So, if anyone is looking to install a Melody Player in his Blogger enabled website then, he has arrived to the right place. Today in this article, we will be learning How To Add Music Player in BlogSpot Blogs.
Why to Add Music Player in Your Website or Blog?
We are sure that lots of people would be confused about adding Melody Player in their website. For that reasons, before we jump straight onto our tutorial let us first consider few meaningful reasons that why a person should add Music player in his website.
- Let us consider a visitor arrived on your site he spend 50 minutes in reading your gorgeous content, because of reading lots of content he got a bit low on energy so to get some entertainment he though to listen to a tune. In this situation, he can utilize your Music Station especially build for Bloggers.
- While reading articles pleasant background tune could act as icing on the top. The background tune would help the reader to under it quite easily.
- Different people add lots of useless stuff in their site, so adding Mp3 Player to a website has no harm.
How to Add a Music Player to Blogger?
In order to add a Mp3 Player into Blogger enabled website, we have to utilize an external player. The ideal thing about this widget is that it is Free to use. Consider the Following instructions as mentioned below.
- Go To Blogger.com >> Layout >> ADD a Gadget.
- Then in the HTML Text area paste the following small chunk of Coding.
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://mybloggerlab.com/Scripts/dewplayer-bubble-vol.swf" width="250" height="65" id="dewplayerbub" name="Add-Music-Title-Here">
<param name="movie" value="http://mybloggerlab.com/Scripts/dewplayer-bubble-vol.swf" />
<param name="flashvars" value="mp3=Music-File-Here" />
- Replace Add-Music-Title-Here with the Title of your Song file.
- Replace Music-File-Here with the Music file. Make sure it is in .mp3 format. You can either upload the song file on your hosting or use Dropbox for uploading purpose.
All Done: Once the melody player is made-to-order then Press the Save button to complete. Now go ahead and check your site we are sure it wouldn't let you down.
From the Editor’s Desk:
This widget was demanded by one of our reader, so we tried our best to full fill all his desire needs. We will share more customized Music Player that will also Support Playlist functionality. What are your thoughts about this widget? What is the improvement that could make it better? Take a lot care of your health as winter is coming till then, Peace, Blessings and Happy dancing.