1. BloggingIf you don’t have a way to spend your free time and you know you have decent writing skills then blogging can help you make money, if done right. You can create a free blog of your own using Wordpress.com, blogspot.com or many other services. You can even buy a domain name for your blog and start it off as your personal blog. There are a lot of hosting companies that can provide you with a domain name, database storage and personal email addresses such as Godaddy.com.
2. Filling SurveysAnother easy way to make a small amount of income is to take surveys. Filling surveys is relatively easy and quick compared to a lot of other methods to make money from home. Most websites, for example surveryclub.com and the such, don’t require a sign up fee and are free to join. A single survey can take up to, ranging from 5 to 25 minutes of your time to fill and the payout depends on the length of the survey as well as the service that you are using. With a little bit of time put in to practice and filling out surveys, you can easily make a few extra bucks without ever having the leave the comfort of your home or having to change your priorities.
3. Be a virtual assistantIf you can squeeze out a couple of hairs daily to spend in front of the computer, another way you could really make a good amount of money is to offer your services to someone as a virtual assistant. Being a virtual assistant is pretty easy work, most of the time you just have to check and respond to email, set up meetings, book hotels, book travel tickets, posting articles etc on your client’s behalf. The best part of being a virtual assistant is that you can do most of the work when you are free and it does not require any special training or knowledge, it is all pretty basic stuff.
There are a lot of websites which can help you offer your services as a virtual assistant and interested clients will contact you if they are interested in what you have to offer!
4. Affiliate MarketingAffiliate marketing is one of the more new ways for moms to make money from home. Basically, what happens in affiliate marketing is that you promote someone else’s stuff and whenever anyone in the world, uses the link you provided to make that particular purchase, you get a cut out of the sale price of that item!
All you have to do is share the link on your website, social media, blog or wherever you want to, and each time anyone uses that link to purchase the product, you make money. A lot of networks are offering ad links for affiliate marketing nowadays, for example Amazon, Clickbank, ShareASale etc.
5. Freelance Content WritingIf you are in touch with your writing skills and enjoy reading and writing English, this just might be what you want to do. A lot of people hire other people to write posts for their blogs, websites, sales pages, product reviews. Many people are looking for new content for their websites and it is tough to write something new every day for the same person so they invite other writes to give them a decent article on whatever topic they choose to give them and in return you get paid for providing your writing services. You don’t have to be a professional to do this.
Also Read: Reasons: Why a Content Writer Must Start His Own Blog
We hope this article would be helpful for all household moms who are looking to make money online in 2017. If you're a mom working from home please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment below.