What is Infolinks?Infolinks is leading in-textual advertising program that is solely made for bloggers and webmasters to monetize their text content with relevant link based ads to earn from their website.
Infolinks is a FREE-TO-USE platform that handles all of the advertisers on its own, all you have to do is to install the Infolinks widget on your site and start counting money that your site is making. Infolinks team maintains a strong relationship with its publisher by organizing giveaways on festive occasions.
Infolinks offers CPC (Cost per click) program which means you are making money for each and every link ad click on your site. The rates of earning various from country to country, however a click from USA and European countries always gives decent earning.
Why Infolinks is Best Alternative to AdSense?You might be a former AdSense Publisher who might be banned from AdSense just for a reason that is totally baseless, then there is nothing to worry about because Infolinks is the best alternative to AdSense. Don’t believe us? Check out the following features that will certainly change your mind:
- Easy Approval: Getting approved at Infolinks is fairly easy then at Google AdSense as 90% accounts get approved in the first go.
- Compatible with AdSense: Even if you’re using AdSense, you can still use Infolinks with it just to get additional revenue from your site.
- Decent Earning: Infolinks pays a decent amount of money on each ad click that your site receives, Sometimes they pay for impressions too on ads. They don’t pay as much as AdSense does but it is surely more than any other Ad network on the internet.
- Every Thing for FREE: You get this for absolutely FREE, no need to pay any registration fee or any hidden charges with free advertising host.
Getting Started with Infolinks:The very first thing you need to do is to sign up for an Infolinks account. During registration you have to provide your all personal information like Name, Email, Password and etc so make sure you provide them accurate details as well.
If you got an approval, login to your Infolinks account and go to Integrate Tab.
You have successfully integrated Infolinks to your website.
How to Make More Money with Infolinks:Infolinks offers quite a few opportunities to its publishers to earn lot more from their website. It provides four types of advertising opportunities that we have explained briefly below:
- InText Link Ads: InText Ads are contextual advertising ads. Infolinks scans your content carefully and automatically select relevant keywords and double underline them. Whenever a mouse is placed on those links an ad will pop out matching to the keyword.
- InTag Link Ads: An InTag ad automatically calculates most valuable keywords across your website and display's them in a horizontal link tag cloud. You can control its placement or can depend upon automatic Infolinks placement.
- InFrame Ads: InFrame displays picture advertisements on screen margins adjusting to your layout. It appears on widescreen monitors and always appears on extra spaces. It doesn't overlap on your content so your reader always gets a user friendly experience.
- InFold Ads: Whenever you user searches for something on your site using the search widget present on your site. Infolinks will display most relevant ads towards the bottom of your screen which will provide a real boost to your revenue. You can read more about inFold ads on infolinks website.