Features of Google+ Commenting system?Now you all would be curious to know what does this new system brings to you. We would discuss its every aspect so that our users can quickly decide whether it is good enough or they should continue with their current commenting system.
- Interactive Interface: Comments appear in a systematic order on the basis of published dates so that users can reply or plus one with ease. While commenting, you would feel as if you are chatting with your friends because it is interactive and instantly updates the comments.
- Public or Private Comments: Now your readers would be able to post a comment publicly or privately to the people in their Google+ circles. In addition, when people are browsing the comments they can view all or them, most voted ones, or only from the people in their circles.
- All Activity at one Place: Whenever someone would share your content on Google+ or they would pass-out an opinion, it would automatically display them in your Comment Feeds. For example, if there is a discussion going on about your content on Google+ then those comments, replies, and entries would also appear on your Blogger blog.
- Also Share to Google+: When someone leaves a comment on your site, he is not only just writing his views, but he is helping you to gain more audience by sharing it to the peoples in his circle. For Example, if you post a comment, it would publicly appear on your Google plus profile too. However, user scan uncheck the “Also share on Google+” option to stop sharing.
- Edit or Delete Comments: You can now edit or delete your comments. Through the flexibility options of Google+ you can easily edit or delete them anytime, anywhere and everywhere. You can’t be serious, aren’t you?
How to Add Google+ Comments in Blogger?We are sure you all are curious to install it on your Blogger site. Firstly, you need to connect blogger with your Google+ profile. After connecting your account, go to the “Google+ tab located on your site".
<!-- MBL Tweak (www.mybloggerlab.com) --><div class='cmt_iframe_holder' data-viewtype='FILTERED_POSTMOD' expr:href='data:blog.canonicalUrl'/>
Congratulations, Google+ comments are now added to your site.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:Do I need a Google+ Account to Comment?
Since, this system is powered by Google+ so before you can post a comment it is must for you to first register a Google+ account. A Lot of bloggers are still not using Google Plus, so before you integrate this system in your site keep in mind that not every guy in this world uses Google Plus. However, if your site largely targets Google Plus users then, just go for it.
Why Google+ comments are not working on Custom Blogger Templates?
Almost all custom Blogger templates are made by different developers, so this could be the reason why it is not working on your site. However, you can tweak your theme, and it would start working just fine. We have explained everything above.
If I use Google+ comments, my old comments would be removed?
After applying this system, you can still see your old comments live on your site, so there is nothing to lose but a lot to gain.
Conclusion:This week, blogger engineers are very-much hyperactive as they have rolled out two back-to-back improvements. First, HTML Template Editor, and now Google+ comments for blogger. The recent consecutive enhancements are quite impressive and have made things a lot easier for users. Probably, this development gives you another reason to choose Blogger over WordPress. What are your thoughts about it, are you happy with it? Leave your views below.