Why To Enhance Content With Relevant Images?
How can you imagine that somebody would be mad about a book that has no images? Its human common nature that they always get attracted towards colors and same goes with content. Visitors admire those articles that have relevant images because those pictures help them to pick your words rather nicely and effortlessly. Do you ever realize that How Pinterest (World’s First online Pinboard) got so popular overnight? The main reason behind their success was sharing of IMAGES. Therefore, it’s essential for every blogger to attach images that not only related his content but also helps visitors to understand.
What is Depositphotos?
Depositphotos is the world’s #1 resource of Stock Photos. A Place where Bloggers, designers and photo editor can find unlimited images based on each and every category. From its wide range of vector images, a blogger can easily pick images that could amuse his readers. Moreover, after downloading a vector art the same image can be used more than once without any permission whatsoever. This website is like a heaven for that guy who knows how to create vector images because he can sell his artwork for reasonable rates. It’s like a complete platform where individuals buy and sell their stock photos.
How To Get a Free Subscription From Depositphotos?
If you are a webmaster or a Blogger and run a successful community in a form of a website then, you can avail this first time last opportunity because you can get a Premium Depositphotos account for free without spending a single piece of penny. So here is the procedure for getting a Premium Depositphotos account.
- First, you have to contact Depositphotos on their promotional Email Address i.e. email@example.com. In the email, you have to your correct content information i.e. Name and the URL of your website on which you will publish a small review about Depositphotos.
- After receiving a confirmation from Depositphotos team that your website can participate in the promotion, you have to write an original review (article) about Depositphotos on your website, publish it and send the Article link to them for approval.
- If your review satisfies the needs of Depositphotos, you will receive a promotional code valid for a free subscription. They will also send Detail instruction on how to someone utilize that promo code.
How To Get a Sponsorship From Depositphotos?
If you are running a blog or a community and willing to host a contest or a giveaway then Depositphotos would love to be your sponsor. For prizes, you will receive numberless Depositphotos premium subscriptions for free that can be distributed into the content winners. In return, they would like you to write a review about Depositphotos on your website. The article should be unique and must have at least one link to Depositphotos site with one suitable keyword.
- Contact them on their email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give your contact information and full website address.
- Tell them how many Free Subscriptions are needful in the contest or giveaway.
- When your giveaway is final, Depositphotos will provide winners with free subscriptions.
Attention: For More detailed information about the terms and conditions of this collaborative sponsorship visit their Free SUBSCRIPTION page for Bloggers.
Some Images Samples Takes From Depositphotos:
From The Editor’s Desk:
All those visitors who always kept on asking a similar question that, from where we are getting these vector cartoons and images have got their answers. It’s the power of stock photos that have made this MBL blog superior to the competitors. Therefore, we recommend all our fellow followers to make proper use of this ultimate opportunity. Those bloggers who were unable to attract sponsors on their blog for a giveaway can grab this fabulous opportunity of increasing their viewership.
Disclaimer: We are not sharing this information for the sake of getting any kind of sponsorship from this platform. The main intention behind this article is to help those bloggers who are still unaware from the power of Stock vector art.