You will be thinking how this would be possible,do we need to use any scripts,we have to buy it,but if I say by using a Free App from Facebook named RSS Graffiti you can easily publish your posts automatically to your Fan page.
What RSS Graffiti really is?
RSS Graffiti is a free app at Facebook,RSS Graffiti makes it easy to share your blog posts, Twitter updates, YouTube videos and other social activity with your friends and fans on Facebook. You can use RSS Graffiti with any website or social application that has an RSS/Atom feed.Once you setup your Blog Feeds,your latest Blogs update will automatically publish on your selected Fan page and profiles.
With RSS Graffiti you can schedule the timing of your posts on regular basis to keep your fans and friends updated from your latest activites,posts,videos and etc.
Allow you to publish multiple feed on same Page/Profile
Allow you to schedule posts timing and parameters
Allow you to select Full feed or standard feed styles
You can also link it to your twitter account,which will tweet automatically about your posts.
How To Set up RSS Graffiti For Fan Pages:
First of all you need to go to the Plugins home page
So Go to RSS Graffiti For Facebook And Allow access to your Profile
- Step1:After you gave all access to the app you need to setup your fan page to do so simply click on ADD FEED button
- Step2:After clicking on ADD FEED a new window will pop'd out so now we need to fill our details,First insert your Rss Feed URL of your blog which you want to automate if you don't have Rss Feed for your blog see this,Now insert the Source name (Your Blog Name),In Source URL insert your Blog full URL,now select the style of your posts (I recommend you to use Compact style as it give attractive look to your posts)
- Step3:Now Preview it if you like,then save it and your work is done soon when you will update your blog automatically your post will be published to your fan page via Rss Feeds.
Important:Make sure that you always turned ON RSS Graffiti to continue automatic posting to your fan page.
How To Set up RSS Graffiti For Profiles:
The process is mostly same like fan pages to setup RSS Graffiti for profiles
- Go to RSS Graffiti For Facebook and allow access to your Profile (if you had not allowed it previously)
- In the left side of your screen you will be able to see your Facebook Profile Name just click it
- And now from here you can add multiple Rss feeds to your profile to publish your blog post automatically follow as mentioned in Step2 above
From The Editors Desk:
So that how you can make your self stress free from social networking,I am sure it will bring a lot traffic for your blog,if you feel any problem then don't hesitate to ask,till then peace blessing and Happy Auto posting.